Dre produced Eminem's first album, the Slim Shady LP in 1999; now Eminem, as the head of his own record label says he's still inspired by his mentor, using "all of Dre's little tricks, I've stolen over the years".
What does SSLP stand for?
SSLP stands for Slim Shady LP
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSLP
We have 20 other meanings of SSLP in our Acronym Attic
- Sum-Of-Subsets-Less Notation
- Selective Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (surgical technique)
- Secure Socket Layer Orchestrator (networks)
- Solid State Local Oscillator
- Specific Student Learning Outcome
- simple sequence length polymorphism
- Simple Service Location Protocol
- Single-Step Linear Prediction
- Sit Still, Look Pretty
- Six Sigma Lean Professional (certification)
- Southwark Schools' Learning Partnership (est. 2003; UK)
- Sure Start Local Programme (Department for Children, Schools and Families; London, England, UK)
- Site-Specific Laboratory Quality Control Plan
- Serum Sickness-Like Reaction
- Short Subject Line Rant (internet slang)
- Speed Screen Latency Reduction
- Stratum Specific Likelihood Ratio (psychiatry)
- Survey Settlement and Land Records (India)
- Soil Survey and Land Research Centre (UK)
- Steller Sea Lion Research Initiative (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIR TOM VS EMINEM SIR TOM JONES Real name: Thomas John Woodward Age: 70 Born: Treforest Lives: Los Angeles Number 1 albums: Delilah (1968) and Reload (1999) Career highlight: Knighted in 2006; Other half: Married to wife Linda since 1957 EMINEM Real name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III Lives: Detroit Number 1 albums: The Slim Shady LP (1999), The Marshall Mathers LP (2000), The Eminem Show (2002), Encore (2004), Relapse (2009) and Recovery (2010) Career highlight: Winning 11 Grammy Awards CAPTION(S): Sir Tom Jones is fighting for the top spot in the charts with Eminem, right, with an album ridiculed by his record boss
Bailey had claimed that Brain Damage, on Eminem's 1999 album The Slim Shady LP, accused him of beating up the singer at school and breaking his nose, which he denied.
The row stemmed from the song Brain Damage which appeared on the 1999 Eminem album, The Slim Shady LP.
The information provided includes background, film roles, controversies and opinions on each group or individual: for example, Eminem's The Slim Shady LP is described as "a provocative feast of violent, twisted lyrics," while Britney Spears' third album is called "a labored attempt by the singer to cultivate a more mature image.
One of Aftermath's best-selling artists, Eminem, debuted his album, The Slim Shady LP, which sold millions.