High prevalence of chronic kidney disease among patients with sleep related breathing disorder (SRBD).
What does SRBD stand for?
SRBD stands for Sleep Related Breathing Disorder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRBD
We have 4 other meanings of SRBD in our Acronym Attic
- South Run Baptist Church (Springfield, VA)
- Spokane Regional Business Center
- Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak and Cohen (law firm; Boston, MA)
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission
- Satellite Radiation Budget Climatology Project
- Small Round Blue Cell Sarcomas
- Small Round Blue-Cell Tumor
- Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
- Scotland River Basin District (UK)
- Seizure-Related Brain Damage
- Southern Redbelly Dace (fish; phoxinus erythrogaster)
- Short Range Bomber Defense Missile
- Socially Responsible Business Development Network (Nepal)
- Service de Radiobiologie et d'Epidémiologie (French: Department of Radiobiology and Epidemiology)
- Société Royale Belge des Electriciens (French: Royal Belgian Society of Electricians)
- Skagit River Bald Eagle Awareness Team (Concrete, WA)
- Susquehanna River Basin Experiment
- Spherical Radial Basis Function (computer graphics)
- Synthetic Resin Bonded Fabric
- Synthetic Resin Bonded Fiberglass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only are sleep related breathing disorders negatively related to congestive heart failure, CAD and arrhythmias, they are clearly associated with sudden nocturnal death.
The prevalence of sleep related breathing disorders among patients with impaired cardiac function is as high as 50-60% and, according to studies presented at the recent European Respiratory Society Congress, nearly 30% of severe heart failure patients also suffer from excessive daytime sleepiness.