We've done lots of work with InnoDB tables," said Brian Aker, senior architect at Slashdot.
What does /. stand for?
/. stands for Slashdot (website)
This definition appears very frequently
- Positive Expected Value (gambling odds)
- Tornado/Waterspout (METAR weather)
- Sexual Health and Empowerment (Program; University of California, San Francisco)
- Negative Expected Value (gambling odds)
- 13C-Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Current Directory
- Parent Directory
- Dot Hack
- Microsoft XML Web Services platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Net, owner of a network of Linux and open source resource sites that includes Slashdot, has filed for a proposed initial public offering of 4 million shares of its common stock.
Net acquired the open source developer community resource sites Slashdot and Freshmeat.
Slashdot creators Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda and Jeff "Hemos" Bates will finally get adequate resources while retaining complete creative control over content on the site - a clause they say they insisted upon.