He was taken to hospital where he had a skull X-ray and a neck X-ray but they were both normal.
What does SXR stand for?
SXR stands for Skull X-Ray
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SXR
We have 8 other meanings of SXR in our Acronym Attic
- SGT (Security Group Tag) Exchange Protocol (Cisco)
- Simple Extensible Pipeline (computer architecture)
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Persistence (programming)
- SlowXPress (website)
- Solar X-Ray Photometer
- Simple X Protocol Compressor
- Soft X-Ray Projection Lithography
- Soft X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Language
- Sex Reversal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then he's had dizzy spells and despite a skull X-ray showing nothing, I want him to stop playing rugby.
8) CONCLUSION Pacchionian granulations are benign overgrowth of arachnoidal villi that have a radiolucent appearance on a skull X-ray.
At hospital I had a skull X-ray and in the morning underwent a scan, which was worrying.
Medical experts have taken us from the basic skull X-ray to the MRI Scan, which is currently the best form of detection of abnormalities.
But whereas once we relied on a skull X-ray, now we have extremely accurate scans that can spot a haematoma when it's still quite small.
She wanted me to arrange a skull X-ray and proposed keeping the child awake until it was done.
I'll pay for a full neurological examination, including a scan and a skull X-ray.