Achilles Demetriou, the hospital's chairman, to relocate his Skull Base Institute from New York to Los Angeles, where the hospital would establish a division of skull base surgery to be directed by him.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Skull Base Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Shorebank International Ltd. (Chicago, Il)
- Short Baseline Interferometer
- Short Block of Instruction
- Siberia Airlines (ICAO code)
- Side air-Bag Igniter
- Significant Bacterial Infection
- Silent Brain Infarct
- Single Burn Item (test)
- Site Build It (websites)
- Site of Biological Importance (UK)
- Small Bowel Injury (medical)
- Small Business Institute
- Small Business Intelligence (Australia)
- Small Business International (est. 1991)
- Smart Bomb Interactive (video game developer; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Smith Bagley, Inc. (New Mexico)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Imunologia
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Solutions Backwards Initiative (Year Zero alternate reality game)
- Solutions for Business Intelligence (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover RD529 Shahinian, director of the Skull Base Institute, compiles the latest techniques for minimally invasive, endoscopic surgical techniques at the skull base.