BE confident of your curves in The Great Bum & Tum skinny jeans in tan, below, PS18, George at Asda.
What does SJ stand for?
SJ stands for Skinny Jeans (fad diet)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SJ
We have 26 other meanings of SJ in our Acronym Attic
- Shivan Juggernaut (Freespace 2)
- Shonen Jump (Dragonball)
- Shonen Jump (Manga)
- Shop Joint (design engeeniering)
- Short Jacket (bullet type)
- Show Jumping
- Shrinkage Joint
- Side Judge (football)
- Sievers' J-Value (engineering/geology)
- Sitara-E-Jura'at (The Star of Gallantry awarded to Pakistan Armed Forces)
- Small Job
- Smart Jewelers
- Social Justice (various organizations)
- Society of Jesus (formal name for Jesuits, Roman Catholic Order of men)
- South Jersey (New Jersey)
- Spiffy Juice (website)
- Squat Jump (physical test)
- St. Joseph (various organizations)
- St. Jude's (Children's Hospital)
- Statens Järnvägars (railroad company in Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 39-year-old Virbasius also compared these skinny jeans to other vices as well.
99, New Look Red zip pocket coloured jeans, pounds 24, Next Acid wash skinny jeans, pounds 38, Topshop pounds Blue skinny jeans, pounds 50, Long Tall Sally Light wash denim zip jeans, pounds 40, River Island Super skinny jeans, pounds 38, Miss Selfridge Black ankle grazer skinny jeans, pounds 30, Dorothy Perkins Dark blue skinny jeans, pounds 35, River Island Pink vest, pounds 12, Debenhams Coloured bangles, pounds 4, New Look Green jeans, pounds 38, Topshop Coral jeans, pounds 14, F&F @ Tesco Blue denim flares, pounds 30, Bryn jeans by Wrangler Multi-coloured stripe top, pounds 8, George @ Asda Bracelet, from a selection at Monica Vinader Faded blue jeans, pounds 29.
Nowadays, skinny jeans with funky bright T-shirts which match the color of their sneakers are perfect outfits for most youth in Sana'a.
Krishna Menon College banned the skinnies for moralistic reasons -- which we do not condone -- we think getting rid of skinny jeans is good for aesthetic, health and comfort reasons.