What does SSWL stand for?
SSWL stands for Skin Surface Water Loss
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSWL
We have 1 other meaning of SSWL in our Acronym Attic
- Sevier Solid Waste Inc.
- Single Sweep Wave Identification (neuroscience)
- Site of Special Wildlife Interest (New Zealand Forest Accord)
- So Sick with It (website)
- Social Security Work Incentive
- Source Safe Web Interface (Microsoft software)
- Subsea Well Intervention (energy exploration)
- Slow-Speed Weigh-in-Motion (also seen as SWIM; truck scale)
- South Sumatra-West Java (gas pipeline; Indonesia)
- Social Service Worker
- Super Small Wall Light (Nitebrites)
- Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care
- Shoalhaven Schools Workplace Learning Program (Australia)
- Straight Southern White Male
- Strong-Selection Weak-Mutation (Gillespie approach)
- Sub-Surface Waste Management of Delaware, Inc.
- Surface and Storm Water Management
- Security Steganography and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents
- Southern Solid Waste Management Center (Georgetown, DE)
- Small-Scale Waste Management Program (University of Wisconsin-Madison)