5) Improving Hair Health Skin remodeling copper peptides (SRCP) are the latest candidate being tested for the improvement of hair health.
What does SRCP stand for?
SRCP stands for Skin Remodeling Copper Peptide (cream)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRCP
We have 11 other meanings of SRCP in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Regis Canoe Outfitters
- Site Rehabilitation Completion Order (Florida)
- Sound Recording Copyright Owner
- Southern Region Contracting Office
- St. Raymond Community Outreach (New York)
- Senior Reserve Component Officer Course (US DoD)
- Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation and Other Legislation Amendment (Australia)
- Southern Regional Council on Statistics (University of Georgia)
- Simple Railroad Command Protocol
- Simple Resource Coordination Protocol (Cisco)
- Special Reserve Components Program
- Spino-Reticulo-Cerebellar Pathway
- Stevens, Reed, Curcio and Potholm (Alexandria, VA)
- Sustainable Resource Conservation Program (Department of Agriculture; Canada)
- Sexual Risk Cognitions Questionnaire
- Scavenger Receptor Cysteine-Rich Family (biological chemistry)
- Site Recommendation Consideration Report (US Department of Energy)
- Site Rehabilitation Completion Report (various locations)
- Stockholm Regional Cancer Register (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Santa Rosa County Republican Club (Florida)