To accomplish this mission, Soldiers use their personal skin decontamination kits or hot, soapy water to reduce the hazard level.
What does SDK stand for?
SDK stands for Skin Decontamination Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDK
We have 47 other meanings of SDK in our Acronym Attic
- Samurai Deeper Kyo (anime)
- Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia (Airport Code)
- Sardaukar (Team Fortress 2 Clan)
- Schutzgemeinschaft Der Kleinaktionäre (German: shareholder association)
- Sekt, Dip and Knowledge Web
- Self-Development Kit
- Showa Denko (est. 1926; Japanese chemical company)
- ShrinkIt Disk (compressed disk image file format/extension)
- Single Digit Kyu (gaming)
- Skin Decontaminating Kit
- Sluzba Drustvenog Knjigovodstva (Croatian, now Fina)
- Software Developer's Kit
- Software Development Kit
- Standard Development Kit
- Starter Deck Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Stompdown Killaz (graffiti crew)
- Süddeutsche Krankenversicherung (health insurance company; Germany)
- System Design Kit
- System Development Kit
- San Diego Karting Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Items include protective suits, voice amplifiers, biological filters, hand held chemical monitors, fixed sensors, portable radiation monitors and skin decontamination kits.
The lotion is meant to be a replacement for the standard M-291 skin decontamination kit available to military personnel, which removes toxins but does not neutralize them.