Cost utility analysis of prophylactic pamidronate for the prevention of skeletal related events in patients with advanced breast cancer.
What does SRE stand for?
SRE stands for Skeletal Related Event
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRE
We have 157 other meanings of SRE in our Acronym Attic
- Settlement Reporting Entity
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Seychelles Rupee (national currency)
- Shell Real Estate
- Shift Register Encode
- Signal Reference Earth (electric installations)
- Signaling Reduction Efficiency
- Single Round Effectiveness
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Size Reduction Equipment
- Slit Rolled Edge (stainless steel metal surface finish)
- Slow Response Engine
- Smart Renewable Energies
- Snow Removal Equipment (US FAA)
- Society for Radiological Engineering
- Society of Reliability Engineers (Canada)
- Software Re-Engineering
- Software Reliability Engineering
- Software Reliability Estimation
- Software Reverse Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skeletal related events, bone metastasis and survival of prostate cancer: a population based cohort study in Denmark (1999 to 2007).
The significance of skeletal related events for the health-related quality of life of patients with metastatic prostate cancer.