Relationship between skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor (RyR1) genotypes and meat quality of commercial pork loins.
What does RYR1 stand for?
RYR1 stands for Skeletal Muscle Ryanodine Receptor (gene)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RYR1
- Regional Young Persons Membership Co-ordinator (Campaign for Real Ale; UK)
- Rip Your Panties Off
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre (Australia)
- Russian Young Physicists’ Tournament (competition)
- Reagan Youth Records
- Red Yeast Rice
- Robert Yates Racing (NASCAR)
- Ryanair Ireland (ICAO code)
- Ryanodine Receptor
- Ryanodine Receptor (skeletal muscles)
- Ryanodine Receptor 2 Gene (cardiology)
- Ryanodine Receptor Type 3
- Rexdale Youth Resource Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Red Yeast Rice Extract (dietary supplement)
- Recreational Youth Referee Instructor
- Remembering You Remembering Me
- Racine Youth Sports (Wisconsin)
- Rate Your Students (blog)
- Rate-Your-Solicitor (Irish website)
- Raynham Youth Soccer (Raynham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stressed out: the skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor as a target of stress.
Not only has more than one gene been linked to MH in association studies (2), but over 180 mutations have been identified in the skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor gene (RYR1), the gene most commonly linked to MH (6,7).