Goteborg to Kiel, 250nm AUGUST 3-10 Skandia Life Cowes Week, GBR AMERICA'S CUP 2002-2003 Louis Vuitton Cup OCTOBER 2002 1-11 Round Robin One (10 boats) 22-1 Round Robin Two (10 boats) NOVEMBER 2002 12-19 Quarterfinals (8 boats) 23-30 Quarterfinals repechage (4 boats) DECEMBER 2002 9-16 Semifinals (4 boats) 20-28 Semifinals repechage (2 boats) JANUARY 2003 6 Common Declaration Day-Louis Vuitton Cup Finals 7 Unveiling Day-Louis Vuitton Cup Finals 11-21 Louis Vuitton Cup Finals (2 boats) FEBRUARY 2003 10 Common Declaration Day-America's Cup Match 11 Unveiling Day-America's Cup Match 15-28 31st America's Cup Match (2 boats)
What does SLCW stand for?
SLCW stands for Skandia Life Cowes Week (yachting regatta; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLCW
We have 2 other meanings of SLCW in our Acronym Attic
- Sex, Love, Control, Vanity
- Southern Lake Champlain Valley (Vermont)
- Squash Leaf Curl Virus
- St. Louis College Valenzuela (Valenzuela City, Philippines)
- Strawberry Latent C Virus (plant virus)
- Sri Lanka Computer Vendors Association
- Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau (Salt Lake City, UT)
- St Louis Convention Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Splenic Lymphoma with Circulating Villous Lymphocytes (disorder)
- Salt Lake City Weekly (newspaper)
- Salt Lake County Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Sierra Lakes County Water District (California)
- System Life Cycle Working Group
- Safety Level Days
- Sauver le Darfour (French: Save Darfur)
- Scattering Length Density
- Scheduled Lightpath Demand
- Schools and Libraries Division (USAC)
- Second Level Domain
- Second Line of Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
To celebrate more than five years as the official footwear sponsor for Skandia Life Cowes Week, we've teamed up with Timberland, to give you the chance to win one of FIVE pairs of Timberland boat shoes up for grabs.
A spokeswoman for Skandia Life Cowes Week said the main problem was from gusts of wind.