HRH familiarized with the size of loss incurred in the market as a result of the fire incident.
What does S(L) stand for?
S(L) stands for Size of Loss
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Salaries & Wages
- Smith and Wesson (firearms manufacturer)
- Soil and Water
- Space & Weight
- Steak & Wine (Asheville, NC)
- Stone and Webster
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Surveillance and Warning
- Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation
- Steam And Water Utility Operations
- Intermittent Esotropia at distance
- Intermittent Esotropia at Near (ophthalmological term)
- Something Positive (webcomic)
- Stuttering and Disordered Phonology
- Strains Were Inhibited
- Salbutamol Plus Placebo (treatment)
- Supine and Prone (sleep positions)
- Statistical, Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition (workshop)
- Personnel Staff Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch viewed the size of loss as manageable but believed the potential reputational risk and risk governance issues raised at JPM are no longer consistent with an AA- rating.
make it more difficult to assess the size of loss that could emerge rapidly from unexpected events," Fitch warned.
4% and expected post-tax ROEs for other risk levels: Size of Loss Chance of Loss 10% 15% 20% 10% 11.
This means that the risk management techniques you use to reduce the chance or size of loss will help you to monitor insurance costs.