Company Overview/Mission: Alexanderwerk is an international supplier of roller compaction, granulation and size reduction equipment for the Pharmaceutical, Food and Chemical industries.
What does SRE stand for?
SRE stands for Size Reduction Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRE
We have 157 other meanings of SRE in our Acronym Attic
- Services and Routing Engine (Gateway)
- Settlement Reporting Entity
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Seychelles Rupee (national currency)
- Shell Real Estate
- Shift Register Encode
- Signal Reference Earth (electric installations)
- Signaling Reduction Efficiency
- Single Round Effectiveness
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Skeletal Related Event
- Slit Rolled Edge (stainless steel metal surface finish)
- Slow Response Engine
- Smart Renewable Energies
- Snow Removal Equipment (US FAA)
- Society for Radiological Engineering
- Society of Reliability Engineers (Canada)
- Software Re-Engineering
- Software Reliability Engineering
- Software Reliability Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cumberland offers complete line of size reduction equipment, with over 70 models to choose from and provides innovative features designed to maximize efficiency and profitability.
Harris Waste Management designs, makes and sells scrap processing, recycling and waste handling and size reduction equipment.
Ancillary products include a line of high quality knives for use in all types of size reduction equipment.
Mixing, Blending and Size Reduction Equipment Munson Machinery Company is a world-leading ISO 9001/2000-certified manufacturer of mixing, blending and size reduction equipment for bulk food, dairy, nutritional, pharmaceutical, and general chemical products.
a manufacturer and distributor of specialty mixing, homogenizing and size reduction equipment, has launched a 100 hp megagrinder that is capable of dispersing solids into liquids at flowrates of 500 gallons per minute and higher.
Two new dice sizes and additional slice sizes are available now on Urschel Laboratories' QuantiCut[R] Dicer, billed as among the most versatile of Urschel's size reduction equipment.