4 billion in noncurrent loans in Sixth District banks in the fourth quarter, the lowest level since the fourth quarter of 2008 The ratio of noncurrent loans to total loans was 5.
What does 6D stand for?
6D stands for Sixth District (Washington, DC police)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 6D
- Fail To Report Injury under Firearms Injury Arms Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Fail To Comply with Notice of Unsafe Firearm or Pistol (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Carry Loaded Firearm In Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Other Offences Involving Firearm Use (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Motorola 68000 Series Microprocessor
- Mentally Disturbed Person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Sixth Amendment
- Sixth Airborne Division (Great Britain)
- Cyclo-Oxygenase II (molecule ID; protein that inhibits inflammation in cells)
- Sixth Dimension
Samples in periodicals archive:
faced tough questions before a three-judge panel of the Sixth District Court of Appeal on Thursday as it argued its case seeking to identify the sources who leaked confidential information about an unreleased product to online media outlets in 2004.
She has served as Sixth District Trustee for ADAA as well as having chaired the Member Services Council on a national level.
Asset Quality :: Balance Sheet Growth :: Bank Failures :: Earnings Performance :: Liquidity Asset Quality Asset quality in the Sixth District has dramatically improved over the past year, although overall economic conditions remain subpar compared with some other parts of the country.
The Federal Reserve Board announced on February 8, 2005, amendments to appendix A of Regulation CC (Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks) that reflect the restructuring of the Federal Reserve's check-processing operations in the Sixth District.
Cathy Roberts was aided in the development of these materials by Lori Barnhart, CDA, RDA, Lennon, MI, former Sixth District Trustee.