The improved mood changes noted in this and earlier studies are based on self-ratings of subjects based on a standard six-dimensional mood-state measure, said Tang, who is now the director of Texas Tech University's Neuroimaging Institute and holder of the Presidential Endowed Chair in Neuroscience in TTU's psychology department.
What does 6-D stand for?
6-D stands for Six-Dimensional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- What, When, Where, Why, Who, How, How Much
- Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How
- UPS Air Cargo (airline code)
- 5 X-Bar Central Office Equipment
- 6 O'Clock (behind you)
- Shortstop (baseball scoring)
- The Prisoner's number (1967 TV program)
- 6-Aminopenicillanic Acid
- Six Degrees of Freedom (Simulation)
- 6-Pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase
- Go (when paging someone, 60 means Go)
- Homicide (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 60 X Distance = Speed X Time (formula for calculating speed, time, or distance given any of the two datapoints)
- Personal Assault (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Offences under Trespass Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Trespass under Specific Statute (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps we already are using a six-dimensional framework to describe the complex motion of objects every day but it is rendered applicable in an unrecognizable form?
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] It was concluded that this six-dimensional HRQOL measure was as useful for the mining industry as for the general South African population.
Besides the suggestion of dimensional figures instead of points, the theory further suggests these vanishingly small bundles of energy vibrate on a six-dimensional manifold whose dimensions are in addition to the four suggested by Einstein's General Theory.
TrustTalk is based on a six-dimensional model of trust and collaboration.
The technique employs some mind-bending concepts, such as a six-dimensional lattice based on a hypercube or other building block.