MBizM (Meridian Biz Management) offers the following programmes under the 1Malaysia approved training programmes scheme: Lean Six Sigma Champions Training & Workshop Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Six Sigma Green Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Six Sigma Black Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Management Awareness Statistical Analysis Tools in Six Sigma (SATSS) Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Lite Training Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Operational Cost Reduction Programme (OCRP) QIT/QCC & 7QC Tools Training Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Training Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Comprehensive Lean Enterprise Course Design of Experiments (DOE) Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Dr.
What does SSBB stand for?
SSBB stands for Six Sigma Black Belt (quality terminology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSBB
We have 13 other meanings of SSBB in our Acronym Attic
- Security Sensitive Biological Agent (Australia)
- Shari’ah Supervisory Board of America
- South Stand Barmy Army (Doncaster Rovers)
- Sustainable and Secure Buildings Act (UK)
- State School Building Aid Fund (Canada)
- Senior Staff Budget Advisory Group (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Service Spécial des Bases Aériennes d'Ile-De-France (French: Special Service Airbases Ile-de-France; Paris, France)
- Single Sideband Amplitude Modulation
- Signal Structure-Based Beamforming
- Single-Sink Buy-at-Bulk (network design)
- Social Security Board of Belize (est. 1981)
- South Shore Bay Band (Duxbury, MA)
- Star Spangled Big Band (Washington, DC)
- Stockport Schools Brass Band (UK)
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl (video game)
- Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman
- Habitat for Humanity of Southern Santa Barbara County (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Saint Stephen's Baptist Church (Temple Hills, Maryland)
- Second Slavic Baptist Church (North Highlands, CA)
- South Shore Baptist Church (Crownsville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Texas at El Paso) explains the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge used in quality control, following it step by step at a middle-level of detail for those taking the CSSBB examination.
Woodruff most recently served as a Six Sigma Black Belt.
He recently earned Six Sigma Black Belt certification from Villanova University.
is a Six Sigma Black Belt and led Harrison's conversion project.
A team which included six sigma black belts analyzed all of the operations that could cause the problem, and determined that the chains attached to each engine during transfer kept the units at an angle which lead to hydraulic fluid leakage.