1 Introduction As we know, it has been quite common nowadays for particle physicists to think of six impossible things before breakfast , just like what their cosmology fellows used to do.
What does SITBB stand for?
SITBB stands for Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast (Lewis Wolpert book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Society for Interpersonal Theory and Research (South Pasadena, CA)
- Statewide Information Technology Asset Report (survey; Texas)
- Small Industries Testing and Research Centre (India)
- Section for Information Technology and Administrative Systems
- Small Industry Technical Assistance Scheme (now Local Enterprise Technical Assistance Scheme; Singapore)
- Sindicato dos Trabalhadores da Aviação e Aeroportos (Portugal)
- Search Inside the Book Program (Amazon.com)
- Seminario Internacional Teologico Bautista (Spanish: International Seminar on Baptist Theologies)
- Southernmost Illinois Tourism Bureau (Anna, IL)
- Securities Investment Trust Business Act (South Korea)
- Sheep in the Big City (TV show)
- Satellite Integration and Test Center
- Science in the City (festival; Malta)
- Secure IT Consult
- Security Innovation & Technology Consortium (UK)
- Sex in the City (TV show)
- Shanghai International Trade Center (China)
- Single Integrated Test Cycle
- Sistema Internacional de Tratamientos Cuarentenarios (Guatemala)
- Six in the City (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
He gets out that quote from Tertullian: 'I believe because it is impossible', though he misses the Red Queen who could believe six impossible things before breakfast.