For example, underprivileged youth who wish to visit the Six Flags theme parks can find meal vouchers on the website, which will offer them both an opportunity to make the experience cheaper and a source of food that parents do not have to provide elsewhere.
What does SFTP stand for?
SFTP stands for Six Flags Theme Parks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFTP
We have 24 other meanings of SFTP in our Acronym Attic
- Soldiers for Tactical Operations (gaming)
- Special Forces Tactical Ops (video game clan)
- Stofftiere Online eV (gaming clan)
- Small Farm Technical Outreach Project
- South Florida Theatre Organ Society
- Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (game)
- Secured File Transfer Protocol (similar to SSH, but for files)
- Shielded Foil Twisted Pair (cable)
- Silicon Flatirons Telecommunications Program (Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship; University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Simple Fax Transport Protocol
- Students for Teaching Peace
- Supplemental Federal Test Procedure
- San Francisco Tavern Pool Association (California)
- Secured File Transfer Protocol Daemon
- Sherwood Foundation Therapist Register (UK)
- Silver Face Twin Reverb (Fender Guitar amplifier)
- Six Foot Tall Rabbit
- South Florida Trail Riders
- Standard Federal Tax Reporter (CCH reference guide)
- Sympathy for the Record Industry (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is offering guests at the Six Flags theme parks extended free GameFly trials until September 5, 2011.
Mars Snackfood US and Six Flags have announced a major expansion of an existing sponsorship agreement, naming the manufacturer's products as the "Official ice Cream Premium Novelty" as well as the "Official Candy" for all Six Flags Theme Parks in the U.
today announced a new partnership and the Official Live Audition Tour at Six Flags Theme Parks for KIDZ Star USA 2013 Talent Search.
have signed a three-year partnership under which America Online will be promoted through Six Flags theme parks advertising, park guidebooks and other off-line channels.
On July 13th, Six Flags theme parks across the country will open their gates one hour early for Post consumers who registered online to be part of the special promotion (www.
Traveling up to 200 mph, the ``bullet train'' would be a boon to the Six Flags theme parks in Valencia while creating a high-speed commuter line between Los Angeles and the Bay Area, with a stop serving Valencia's industrial parks.
With approximately 25 million people visiting Six Flags Theme Parks each year, this is a great opportunity to showcase our products and to strategically engage consumers in a fun and interactive way.