He held that position until being named Vice President and General Manager of the park that would become Six Flags New Orleans.
What does SFNO stand for?
SFNO stands for Six Flags New Orleans (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFNO
We have 1 other meaning of SFNO in our Acronym Attic
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Smoke Free New Hampshire Alliance
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail (New Mexico)
- Shift Finger Neutral Indicator
- San Francisco Neighborhood Legal Assistance Foundation
- Santa Fe New Mexican (newspaper)
- Serum-Free Nutrient Medium (cell culturing)
- Sparse Flat Neighborhood Network (computer science)
- Subcutaneous Fat Necrosis of the Newborn
- San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (Spanish: San Fermin in New Orleans; New Orleans, LA)
- School Food and Nutrition Policy (Directorate of Agencies for School Health; Canada)
- Spodoptera Frugiperda Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Services Financiers Normand Rainville (Canadian financial services)
- Société Française de Neuroradiologie (French: French Society of Neuroradiology)
- South Florida Natural Resources Center
- School Foodservice and Nutrition Specialist (academic degree)
- Superficial Fibular Nerve Stimulation (physiology)
- Schizophrenia Fellowship of New South Wales
- State Forests of New South Wales (Australia)
- San Francisco Naval Ship Yard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Start at Six Flags New Orleans for gravity-defying rides for kids of every age.
By partnering with world-class attractions such as the Audubon Nature Institute and Six Flags New Orleans, Shilstone says travelers' impressions and attitudes nationally are changing for the better about the Crescent City.
The property is within 15 miles of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and provides convenient access to many nearby attractions, including Bourbon Street, Aquarium of the Americas, Louisiana Superdome, Six Flags New Orleans, Port of New Orleans, and Tulane and Loyola universities.
STORY SUMMARY: The highly anticipated grand opening of Six Flags New Orleans becomes a reality Saturday, April 12th, 2003.
Two New Coasters, Exciting New Rides, Live Shows and Attractions Ready To Thrill Guests of All Ages NEW ORLEANS, April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The highly anticipated Grand Opening of Six Flags New Orleans takes place Saturday, April 12, 2003 when the newly transformed park opens with great fanfare and the type of thrills, themeing, characters and excitement that only a Six Flags theme park can deliver.