Byline: ALEX DOBUZINSKIS Staff Writer VALENCIA -- Families visiting Six Flags California's Magic Mountain this spring will find plenty of brand-name ice cream and photographers ready to snap their pictures with Bugs Bunny on Kodak cameras as the theme park works to spruce up and reinvent itself.
What does 6F stand for?
6F stands for Six Flags
This definition appears frequently
- Motorola 68000 Series Microprocessor
- Mentally Disturbed Person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Sixth Amendment
- Sixth Airborne Division (Great Britain)
- Cyclo-Oxygenase II (molecule ID; protein that inhibits inflammation in cells)
- Sixth Dimension
- Sixth District (Washington, DC police)
- Sixth District Substation (Washington, DC police)
- Six Degrees of Freedom
- Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (Dream Theater album)
- 2,2'-Bis (3,4-Dicarboxyphenyl) Hexafluoropropane Dianhydride
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Six Feet Under
- 6th Generation
- Multi-Hop Wireless IPv6 Network
- 6 Hung Sprung (band)
- Sixth Infantry Division
- Sixmo (book paper size)
- Ipv6 Pilot Network
- Internet Protocol Version 4 Over Internet Protocol Version 6 (Internet infrastructure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S-based Premier Parks, parent company to the Six Flags amusement park chain.
Byline: ALEX DOBUZINSKIS Staff Writer VALENCIA -- Fright Fest is over at Six Flags California's Magic Mountain, and investors are overcoming the shock of a 12 percent decline in attendance companywide.
NEW YORK -- Fitch affirms and removes from Rating Watch Negative Six Flags Inc.
Customers willing to eat a live 3-inch-long Madagascar hissing cockroach will be escorted to the front of the line at both the Tatsu roller coaster and Brutal Planet attraction during opening weekend of Fright Fest at the same Six Flags California park that is trying to change its image to attract a family crowd.