Passive and active optical components to automate on a insertable support platform in six degrees of freedom (xyz and three rotational axes) can be optimally aligned and permanently fixed, the standards defined to be adjusted light sources (laser diodes and optical fibers) driven active and in power, and long-distance field be characterized optically.
What does 6-DOF stand for?
6-DOF stands for Six Degrees of Freedom (Simulation)
This definition appears frequently
- Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How
- UPS Air Cargo (airline code)
- 5 X-Bar Central Office Equipment
- 6 O'Clock (behind you)
- Shortstop (baseball scoring)
- The Prisoner's number (1967 TV program)
- 6-Aminopenicillanic Acid
- 6-Pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase
- Go (when paging someone, 60 means Go)
- Homicide (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 60 X Distance = Speed X Time (formula for calculating speed, time, or distance given any of the two datapoints)
- Personal Assault (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Offences under Trespass Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Trespass under Specific Statute (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Miscellaneous Trespass Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-mm length accuracy over the full length of a car and allows deep parts and tools to be measured with six degrees of freedom.
Three spindle-coupled light truck rigs were added in 2001, and each has six degrees of freedom.
It provides high flexibility with its six degrees of freedom, and can be floor or ceiling mounted.
The new SF150 stage design provides enhanced positioning control and enables six degrees of freedom for wafer stage control to further enhance overlay performance.
The Mobi-C is designed to provide six degrees of freedom via a mobile bearing technology, thereby better replicating the natural kinematics of the spine.