There were cannabis plants in four containers and six containers were fully insulated with lighting and water tanks.
What does SIXCON stand for?
SIXCON stands for Six Container
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Singapore International Water Week
- Specyfikacja Istotnych Warunków Zamówienia (Polish: specifications)
- Scandinavian Information Exchange
- Seattle Internet Exchange (est. 1997; Washington)
- Sine Oculis Homeobox, Drosophila
- Slovak Internet Exchange (Slovak University of Technology; Slovakia)
- Soda Is X-Changed (show)
- Spatial Information Exchange (Department of Lands; New South Wales, Australia)
- Swiss Exchange
- Silicon X-ray Array
- Simple XML Data Manipulation Language
- Site Ion Exchange Effluent Plant
- Site Ion Exchange Plant
- Soins Infirmiers et Informatique (French)
- Selective Inhibitor of Xanthine Oxidase
- Smalltalk Instance Exchange in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Slim It Yourself (weight-loss product)
- Solder-It-Yourself (product)
- Specify It Yourself (home improvement)
- Spooksoliy (Spocania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EnviroTech provided key equipment and technical management, shipping six containers of equipment for the start of work in October 2010 along with site personnel for an initial six-month trial contract.
BURGLARS broke into a Lang Homes office at their building site in Hampton Street, Warwick and took keys to open six containers on the site.
The Pacific Swan is carrying six containers holding 144 cases of reprocessed nuclear waste that have been packed into solidified glass.
Early yesterday dozens of protesters marched to the French border where the train loaded with six containers of waste was expected.