10,000 to expand the homelessness prevention program; Siuslaw Area Women's Center, $14,600; Willamette Farm and Food Coalition, $5,000 for the farm-to-school program; LEAD, a leadership development program for low-income, multicultural, or at-risk teens, $15,000.
What does SAWC stand for?
SAWC stands for Siuslaw Area Women's Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAWC
We have 17 other meanings of SAWC in our Acronym Attic
- Soviet Airborne Warning And Control System
- Satellite Attack Warning and Assessment Flight Experiment
- Simulation Algorithm for Water Flow in Aqueous in Habitats
- South African Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
- South Asian Women Against Male Violence (Canada)
- Smart Alec White Boy (polite form)
- South African Weather Bureau
- South African Wine & Brandy (wine producers association)
- Supply Action Will Be Taken
- Sector Air Warfare Commander
- South African Women's Club in the Netherlands (est. 1987)
- Southern African Wildlife College (Hoedspruit, South Africa)
- Space/Size and Weight Constraints
- Sustained Abdominal Wall Contraction
- Symposium on Advanced Wound Care
- Southern Association of Workers Compensation Administrators
- South Australian Workers Compensation Appeal Tribunal
- Save the Ancient Wemyss Caves Society
- Statewide Aquatic Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Division of Aquatic Resources; Hawaii)
- Submarine Acoustic Warfare Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Siuslaw Area Women's Center borrowed enough money to buy a building, secured a grant to fund a community liaison from the police department and opened a safe house, donated by the city of Florence, to be used as a domestic violence shelter.
The Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation has made the following donations in Lane County: $15,000 to the Pearl Buck Center for preschool programs; $10,000 to Committed Partners for Youth to help youths in the juvenile court system; $16,200 to the Family Relief Nursery for preschool programs; $20,000 to CASA of Lane County for volunteer support; $10,580 to the Siuslaw Area Women's Center for teen parenting classes; $12,000 to the Neighborhood Economic Development Corp.
FLORENCE Women's Center Auction: A wide variety of merchandise, services, art items and entertainment and dining packages will be auctioned Saturday at the Siuslaw Area Women's Center third annual fund-raising auction and buffet.
Disabled households should contact one of the five following agencies: Catholic Community Services in Eugene, 345-6204; Catholic Community Services in Springfield, 747-8349; Community Sharing in Cottage Grove, 942-6492; Siuslaw Area Women's Center in Florence, 977-2816; and Upper Willamette CDC in Oakridge, 782-3590.
Vincent de Paul Society at 689-6747 SUB: For Project SHARE, call Catholic Community Services of Lane County at 345-3628 EPUD: For the Emerald Rate Assistance Program, call 682-3383 Lane Electric Cooperative: For the Members Assistance Program, call the Salvation Army at 343-3328 Blachly-Lane Electric Cooperative: For Blachly-Lane Electric Share, call the Salvation Army at 343-3328 Central-Lincoln Public Utility District: For SOS energy assistance program, call Siuslaw Area Women's Center, 997-3414 (seniors call 997-8251, Ext.