So we get into the situation room and Jaden gets this look in his eyes and he asks, 'What's my punishment?
What does SITROOM stand for?
SITROOM stands for Situation Room (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Systems Integrated Tyre Recycling
- Sindicato dos Trabalhadores dos Transportes Rodoviários e Afins (Portugal)
- Situation Report Army File
- South India Textile Research Association (India)
- Système d'information Touristique de Rhône-Alpes (France)
- Sindicato de Trabajadores del Ministerio de Agricultura, Ganadería y Alimentación (Union of Workers in the Ministry of Agriculture, Cattle-Raising and Food)
- Sindicato de Trabajadores Administrativos y de Servicio de la Educación Guatemalteca
- Sindicato de Trabajadores de La Tela Railroad Company (Spanish: Labor Union of the Tela Railroad Company; Honduras)
- Situation Report
- Simplification of International Trade
- Samoa Information Technology Society (professional group)
- Science in the Summer (various locations)
- Science Instrument Test Set
- Science Instrument Test System
- Scitor International Telecommunications Services Inc (SITA)
- Secure Imagery Transmission System
- Sing in the Shower
- Software and Information Technology Services
- Spirit in the Sky (Norman Greenbaum song)
- Standing in the Shadows (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PNN On Tuesday, 8th May, Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHR-Israel) established situation room for the mass hunger strike by Palestinian detainees and prisoners held in prisons inside Israel.
TEL AVIV, May 9, 2012 (WAFA) - Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHR-Israel) has established a situation room for the mass hunger strike by Palestinian detainees and prisoners held in prisons inside Israel, a statement said on Tuesday.
The video conference is scheduled for Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters at his daily news conference after Obama held a monthly Af-Pak situation room meeting with his top national security team.
Obama then sat nervously in the Situation Room with government figures including Hillary Clinton and vice president Joe Biden, CIA chief Leon Panetta gave a running commentary as the SEAL commandos entered the compound.
While PIA will also establish a Central Hajj Desk Situation Room and activate the Emergency Response Centre at Karachi which will be online round the clock with the Situation Room and Emergency Response Centre to be established at Jeddah for overseeing and information services regarding the Hajj operations from nine stations in Pakistan and 2 stations in Saudi Arabia.
THE PRESIDENT WASN'T IN THE SITUATION ROOM AT ALL ON THE DAY THAT DICK CLARKE CLAIMS HE WAS ASKED ABOUT THE SADDAM-9-11 LINK.
Still, it is painful to read Quayle's self-congratulatory assessment: "I think everyone who was in the Situation Room that night would agree that they have rarely done more concentrated and effective work.