When we see him lying atop a table, peering down at the figure crouched underneath, it could be situation comedy or something altogether more sinister.
What does SITCOM stand for?
SITCOM stands for Situation Comedy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SITCOM
- Savannah International Trade Convention Center (Savannah, GA)
- SADC (South African Development Community) Industry and Trade Coordination Division (Tanzania)
- Situation Center
- Standard Individual Trade Control License
- Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Australia)
- Shell International Trading Company
- Single Income Two Children Obsolete Marriage :-)
- Single Income Two Children Oppressive Mortgage
- Single Income, Two Children, Outrageous Mortgage
- Smart Internet Technology Co-Operative Research Center (Australia)
- Society for Information Technology Development (India)
- Still In The Dark
- Strategic Information and Technology Development (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Shot in the Dark Photography
- Satellite Instructional Television Experiment (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- School of Information Technology and Engineering (University of Ottawa)
- Sculpture in the Environment (architecture group; New York, NY)
- Search for International Terrorist Entities (Washington, DC)
- Sensor Integrated Test Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other Baftas were given to Coronation Street, named best continuing drama for the third year in a row, and Channel 4's Black Books, which was best situation comedy.
Byline: Valerie Hill FOR unfathomable reasons, my two sons (aged12 and eight) have taken enthusiastically to watching the repeats of the TV situation comedy The Good Life.
35pm The world would be a much duller place without the good old situation comedy, as this new series proves.