The city's high quality of life is also a major part of what makes it a viable place to conduct business, says Garry White, executive director of the Sitka Economic Development Association.
What does SEDA stand for?
SEDA stands for Sitka Economic Development Association (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDA
We have 16 other meanings of SEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Economic Developers Association (Canada)
- Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association (Canada)
- Savannah Economic Development Authority (Georgia)
- Scottish Ecological Design Association (UK)
- Seacoast Esthetic Dentistry Association
- Secondary Electron Detector Assembly
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
- Seismic Exploration of the Deep Altiplano
- Selam Environmental Development Association
- Shoals Economic Development Authority
- Skills and Enterprise Development Academy (Ireland and UK)
- Small Enterprise Development Agency (Mwanza, Tanzania)
- Social and Economic Data Analysis
- South East Desalting Association
- South East Drift Association
- South Eastern Discotheque Association (UK)
- Southern Equipment Dealers Association (Dublin, GA)
- Southern Eventing and Dressage Association (formerly Louisiana/Mississippi Dressage and Combined Training Association)
- Southside Economic Development Association
- Space Environment Data Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effort to provide affordable housing also received support from the city-funded Sitka Economic Development Association, on whose board of directors Davis serves and which held hearings and gathered data simultaneously.
after World War II, says Jon Krebs, the executive director of the Sitka Economic Development Association, and was meant to help Japan recover and Southeast Alaska develop.