Also, maintaining segregated SAN islands between remote sites has traditionally meant maintaining multiple site-to-site connections--and paying recurring fees for each link, regardless of the actual bandwidth it uses.
What does S2S stand for?
S2S stands for Site-to-Site
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S2S
We have 18 other meanings of S2S in our Acronym Attic
- Strict 2-Phase Locking
- Split-Window Two-Pass Mean Noise Spectral Estimator
- Send to Receive
- Sunflowers to Roses (Kansas, MO)
- Structured System Requirement Review
- Regimental Intelligence Officer/Operations And Training Officer
- Same to Same (diplomacy)
- Server-to-Server (computer protocol)
- Service-to-Service (software)
- Ship to Shore