The area also contains formal gardens, a children's play area, multi-use games area, tennis courts and a lily pond which is designated as a site of local importance for nature conservation.
What does SLINC stand for?
SLINC stands for Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLINC
- Sugar Loaf Islands Marine Protected Area (New Zealand)
- Small Library Information Management System (software)
- St. Louis Iron Mountain and Southern Railroad Company
- Signed Linear Audio
- Solicitation Line Item Number (US VA)
- Spring Littoral Index Netting (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources; Canada)
- Standard Line Item Number
- Sub-Contract Line Item Number
- Sub-Line Item Number
- Sign Language Interpreters of the National Capital (Canada)
- Scaling Laws in Cluster Aggregation (research project)
- Sang Lee International Open (pool tournament)
- Scripting Language Interaction with the Object Broker
- Serenity Lost Its Priority
- Serial Line Interface Protocol
- Serial Line Internet Protocol
- Service Level Improvement Plan
- Serviceability Level Indicator Processing
- Shoewear Linking and Identification Program
- Sobriety Lost Its Priority (AA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A series of linked wet areas, at one time a gravel pit, are already designated a Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation.
Then turning back to where we had come from, there was a pond - registered as a Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation and looking lovely in the dappled sunlight.