Summary of: Liao H-F, Liu Y-C, Liu W-Y, Lin Y-T (2007) Effectiveness of loaded sit-to-stand resistance exercise for children with mild spastic diplegia: A randomized clinical trial.
What does S-T-S stand for?
S-T-S stands for Sit-to-Stand (health equipment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S-T-S
We have 713 other meanings of S-T-S in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Synchronization Channel
- Symmetric Self-Electro-Optic Effect Device
- Singleton Small for Gestational Age
- Seamless Secure Internet Browser (Seamless Wi-Fi, Inc.)
- S-Band Simulator
- Structural Similarity
- Semantically Sender-Reliable Multicast
- Single Signal, Simpler Recursion
- Single Signal, Simpler Recursion with Averaging
- Ship to Shore
- Systems Technical Advisory Group (CMS)
- Static Time Division Duplex
- Operational Suitability Tests
- Simplex Telex Over Radio
- Satellite Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
- Shortening vs. Voltage (electrical term)
- Serum Concentrations of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Super VHS
- Separated Video (same as Y/C, Luminance and Chrominance)
- Service Virtual Local Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endorphin Corporation has introduced the Sit-to-Stand (STS) Exerciser, designed to effortlessly duplicate a person's sit-to-stand motion.
Included in the TRI-CORE are the Functional Pulley, the STS Sit-to-Stand Exerciser, and the 355 Series with e1 resistance system.
Mary's uses two types of lifts, the sit-to-stand and the full-sling, depending upon the desired outcome and the time of day.
Developed to strengthen muscles, increase range of motion, and provide greater stability for sitting, standing, and transfers, the Sit-to-Stand Exerciser from Endorphin Corporation duplicates a resident's sit and stand motion.
In addition to product information, it also covers the benefits of standing, obtaining funding for standers, and the sit-to-stand method.