06840 or to the Retirement Fund of the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 99 Church St.
What does PBVM stand for?
PBVM stands for Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBVM
- Peso Bruto Vehicular Combinado (Spanish: Combined Gross Vehicle Weight)
- Preserve Bottle Village Committee (Simi Valley, CA)
- Piecewise Bezier Volume Deformation (electronic facial motion tracking)
- Panorama-Based Virtual Environment
- Pied Bot Varus Equin (French: Clubfoot Varus Horse)
- Psycho-Behavioral Vision Enhancement (book)
- Peripheral Bilateral Vocal Fold Palsy (paralysis)
- Point-Based Value Iteration
- Pool Billard Verband Mittelrhein (German pool billiard association)
- Presentation Sisters of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Portland, OR)
- Pool Billard Verband Niederrhein (German billiard association)
- Particle Barrier, Vapor Permeable (clothing)
- Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty (medical procedure)
- Periodic Boundary Value Problem (mathematics)
- Port Bienville Railroad
- Palm Beach Veterinary Society (Florida)
- Pension Benefit Verification Service (St. Paul, MN)
- Position-Based Visual Servoing (robotics)
- Pacific Bell Wireless
- Page Black and White
Samples in periodicals archive:
You know, we are seen as a kind of oddity today, a thing of the past," added Cafferty of the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
She was an associate member of the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and was a longtime volunteer at the Presentation Convent.
According to information from the school, the first mission of the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the United States was to begin a Catholic high school in Fitchburg.