Bjork in the 90s, Morales remixes, Pet Shop Boys – Behaviour is my favourite record – Frankie Knuckles, even things like Sisters With Voices and early TLC.
What does SWV stand for?
SWV stands for Sisters With Voices (Singing Group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWV
We have 19 other meanings of SWV in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest University of Politics and Law
- Storm Water/Urban Runoff Pollution
- Sustainable Water: Uncertainty, Risk and Vulnerability in Europe (UK)
- Software Update Subsystem
- Shell Weight per Unit Surface Area
- Southwest University of Science and Technology (China)
- Southwest Region University Transportation Center
- Southwest Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute
- Schuetz-Werke-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix)
- Sisters With Voices (R&B Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olivia Amarty, founder and chair of Martha's Oasis and the driving force behind Sisters with Voices, runs courses targeting young women in Birmingham who are under achieving or running the risk of getting pregnant.
The project Sisters With Voices is pounds 25,000 richer thanks to businesswoman Kavita Oberoi.