The cost of living is considerably less in Santa Cruz, the richest province in Bolivia, but a dollar a day is the challenge facing the Sister Servants of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, a Polish order of nuns that cares for 120 girls and young women ranging in age from 3 to 20.
What does SSCJ stand for?
SSCJ stands for Sister Servants of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus (religious order)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSCJ
We have 1 other meaning of SSCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thompson Scientific)
- Steel Service Center Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc.
- System Sustainment Communications Improvements
- Systems and Software Consortium, Inc.
- Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology and Paediatric Allergology
- State Spinal Cord Injury Service (New South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
- Stockholm Spinal Cord Injury Study (Swedish Bureau of Statistics; Stockholm, Sweden)
- San Diego Sector Command Center Joint (San Diego, CA)
- Society of Silicon Chemistry, Japan
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Judicature
- Southern Speech Communication Journal (Southern Communication Journal)
- Scientific Supercomputing Center Karlsruhe (Technical University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- Segel-Surf-Club Kempen (Germany)
- Saturday School of Community Languages (est. 1978; Australia)
- Social Science Computing Laboratory
- Space Systems and Controls Lab
- Strategies for Success in Construction Lending
- Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory (Dallas, TX)