MATERIALS AND METHODS We performed this study at Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, a tertiary referral hospital affiliated with Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China.
What does SRRSH stand for?
SRRSH stands for Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Rafael Rock Quarry (California)
- Social Readjustment Rating Questionnaire
- Signal Plus Reverberation to Reverberation Ratio (acoustic signal processing)
- Stowarzyszenie Rozwoju Rynku Rybnego (Polish)
- Security Readiness Review Scripts
- Short Range Radar Station
- Social Readjustment Rating Scale (psychological assessment test)
- South River Rescue Squad (New Jersey)
- Southern Regional Racing Series (US)
- Systems Record Retention System (AFOS)
- Simple, Routine, Repetitive Tasks (mental impairment assessment)
- Social Responsibilities Round Table (American Library Association)
- Squannacook River Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Southern Rapid Rail Transit Commission
- Southern Regional Radon Training Center
- Resection of Residual Retroperitoneal Tumour Mass
- State Reporting and Records Transfer System (California School Information Services component)
- Social Research and Regeneration Unit (UK)
- Special Resident Retiree Visa (Bureau of Immigration; Republic of the Philippines)
- Shell Rock River Watershed District (Freeborn County, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study--which represents 183 nurses from The Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital in Hangzhou, China, and 151 nurses from Mercy Health Center--found that 92 percent of the American nurses and 86 percent of the Chinese nurses are apprehensive when it comes to caring for dying patients.