He studied at Sir George Williams University, Montreal (1956-1960), where he received the BA degree and then The Presbyterian College, Montreal (1960-1963), where he received the BD degree.
What does SGWU stand for?
SGWU stands for Sir George Williams University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Gabriel Writers' League (est. 1989)
- Steam Generator Water Level Control
- Steam Generator Water Level Control System
- Saving Grace World Missions (Yorba Linda, CA)
- South Georgia Writing Project (now Blackwater Writing Project)
- Sztab Generalny Wojska Polskiego (Poland)
- Schonell Graded Word Reading Test (diagnostic tool)
- Spring Garden Waldorf School (Copley, OH)
- Subordinate Groupware Server
- Second Generation Wavelet Transform
- Shoot Great Wedding Videos (instructional video series; Adita Video, Inc.)
- Stealth Group Worldwide (former USSR)
- Sicarius Gaming Extreme (gaming clan)
- Simulation/Gaming Exchange
- Singapore Exchange
- Supergreenx (trance/electronic musician)
- Surgeon General (USAF office symbol)
- Supine Graded Exercise Testing
- Skagway, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Société Généalogique de l'Yonne (French: Genealogical Society of Yonne)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She attended Sir George Williams University where she pursued studies in Business Administration.
Gall received a BS degree from Sir George Williams University, Montreal, Canada, and an MBA from the Ivey School of Business, London, Canada.
After a troubled early adolescence and a stint in the Canadian army's Black Watch Regiment, he attended Sir George Williams University, won a scholarship to McGill law school, and somehow managed to become the first person to study at Oxford's Trinity College without graduating from high school.
Maxwell, who has engineering degrees from both Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario, and Sir George Williams University, Montreal, Quebec, served in a number of engineering and project management positions at Mitel Corporation, from 1983 - 1990.
Mathematics) from Sir George Williams University and an MBA from the Schulich Business School, York University, followed by a diploma in Economic Value Analysis (EVA for Executives) from the Kellogg Business School, Northwestern University.
Goelman earned a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Western Ontario/Harvard University, and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Sir George Williams University in Montreal, Canada.
Sc (Mathematics) from Sir George Williams University and an MBA from the Schulich Business School, York University, followed by a diploma in Economic Value Analysis (EVA for Executives) from the Kellogg Business School, Northwestern University.