He studied at Sir George Williams University, Montreal (1956-1960), where he received the BA degree and then The Presbyterian College, Montreal (1960-1963), where he received the BD degree.
What does SGWU stand for?
SGWU stands for Sir George Williams University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Steam Generator Water Level Control
- Steam Generator Water Level Control System
- Saving Grace World Missions (Yorba Linda, CA)
- South Georgia Writing Project (now Blackwater Writing Project)
- Sztab Generalny Wojska Polskiego (Poland)
- Schonell Graded Word Reading Test (diagnostic tool)
- Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits
- Spring Garden Waldorf School (Copley, OH)
- Subordinate Groupware Server
- Second Generation Wavelet Transform
- Shoot Great Wedding Videos (instructional video series; Adita Video, Inc.)
- Stealth Group Worldwide (former USSR)
- Sicarius Gaming Extreme (gaming clan)
- Simulation/Gaming Exchange
- Singapore Exchange
- Supergreenx (trance/electronic musician)
- Surgeon General (USAF office symbol)
- Supine Graded Exercise Testing
- Skagway, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Société Généalogique de l'Yonne (French: Genealogical Society of Yonne)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She attended Sir George Williams University where she pursued studies in Business Administration.
After a troubled early adolescence and a stint in the Canadian army's Black Watch Regiment, he attended Sir George Williams University, won a scholarship to McGill law school, and somehow managed to become the first person to study at Oxford's Trinity College without graduating from high school.