She is also co-chair of the Sioux Lookout anti-racism committee, chair of the Sioux Lookout enhancement study and chair of the Sioux Lookout annual blueberry festival.
What does SLARC stand for?
SLARC stands for Sioux Lookout Anti-Racism Committee (Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLARC
- Side-Looking Aperture Radar
- Sideways Looking Airborne Radar
- Single Layer Anti-Reflection
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Stand Like A Rock (Unreal Tournament clan)
- Standard Library Annotated Reference (Microsoft .NET Framework)
- Student Leadership Activity Report
- Supplier Limited Approval Request (US NASA)
- Soviet Long-Range Aviation
- Scanning Laser Angiography of the Retinal Circulation (ophthalmology)
- St. Louis Amateur Radio Club (Missouri)
- St. Louis Arc (St. Louis, MO)
- St. Louis Association of Retarded Citizens
- Sri Lanka Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge (University of Sri Jayewardenepura; Nugegoda, Sri Lanka)
- Sri Lanka Association of Racing Drivers and Riders
- St. Louis Association of Real Estate Professionals
- Shore-Land Aircraft Recognition Kit
- Silver Lake Animal Rescue League (Michigan)
- Serial Line Address Resolution Protocol (Cisco)
- Scholarships Loans and Research Students Office (University of New South Wales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Ellen Stewart, spokeswoman for The Sioux Lookout Anti-Racism Committee, which is sponsoring Action-Youth Initiatives 2000, the program gives youth living in remote areas of northwestern Ontario a chance to learn about other cultures and gain a critical understanding of social, economic, cultural, human rights and other issues affecting them at home and abroad.
47,000 Toronto 416-516-5428 x32 Sioux Lookout Anti-Racism Committee, Youth Empowerment Project $48,403 Sioux Lookout 807-737-4711 Skyworks Charitable Foundation.