He served as Chairman of the Mode Selection Trial in Sinus Node Dysfunction (MOST), a trial that led to profound changes in cardiac pacemakers.
What does SND stand for?
SND stands for Sinus Node Dysfunction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SND
We have 84 other meanings of SND in our Acronym Attic
- Sanitary Napkin Disposal
- ScoutNet Deutschland
- Search and Destroy (gaming)
- Secretary of National Defense (Philippines)
- Seek and Destroy (World of Warcraft online gaming guild)
- Selected Natural Diamond
- Semi-Noisy Deterministic (communications channel)
- Sequence Number Difference
- Serpent Night Dragon (gaming)
- Simultaneous Nitrification and Denitrification (biological method)
- Sistema Nacional de Discapacidad (Spanish:National Disability System; Colombia)
- Sisters of Notre Dame (religious order)
- Société Nouvelle de Distribution (French film distribution company)
- Société Nouvelle Doresco (French: Doresco New Company; France)
- Society for News Design (aka Society of Newspaper Design)
- Society of Newspaper Design (now Society for News Design)
- Sons of Northern Darkness (album)
- Stack and Die (World Of Warcraft, online gaming guild)
- Standardized Nomenclature Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exercise can also assess the type and severity of sinus node dysfunction present, based on the heart rate and rhythm response to the stress.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] All cases were followed-up by outpatient clinic visits and electrocardiogram (ECG) recordings every four months for one year (mean follow-up 14 [+ or -] 2 months) and none of the patients showed any clinical or electrocardiographic manifestation of sinus node dysfunction, conduction abnormality, bradycardia, or arrhythmia.