Some specific topics include oxide fiber-reinforced composites for gas turbine applications, the porous microstructure of yakbone bioceramic, properties and microstructure of CNT/AlN ceramics, and the effect of microstructure on the removal mechanisms of solid state sintered silicon carbide in polishing procedures.
What does SSiC stand for?
SSiC stands for Sintered Silicon Carbide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSiC
We have 58 other meanings of SSiC in our Acronym Attic
- Search for the Star in a Million (Philippines TV show)
- Structured and Scaled Interview to Assess Maladjustment (psychiatry)
- Savoury Snacks Information Bureau (UK)
- Short Standard Iron Bar (engineering)
- Silent Sinner in Blue (anime)
- Simple SIB
- Simplified Simple Biosphere
- Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior
- Senate Select Intelligence Committee (US Congress)
- Sensor Source Intelligence Cell (military intelligence technology)
- Società Svizzera per Ingeneria Chimica
- Spread Spectrum Integrated Circuit
- Standard Subject Identification Code
- Statement on the System of Internal Control (UK)
- Subscriber System Integration Coordinator
- Sunshine State Insurance Company (Florida)
- System Safety Integration Contractor
- System Storage Interoperation Center (IBM)
- Space Station Integration Control Board
- Swiss Society of Intensive Care Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineers from Morgan AM&T, suggested Grade PGS-100, a patented sintered silicon carbide that contains an optimum amount of free graphite evenly dispersed throughout the material matrix.
MMP Series Pumps are furnished with shaft, thrust ring, sleeves and bushings made of Beta sintered Silicon Carbide material.