3) [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] In the literature the latter is sometimes stated as the singular vector pairs being "(well) coupled.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Singular Vector
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Siemens VDO Automotive Ag (aka SVDO)
- Sierra Vista
- Sievert (radiation dose unit of measure)
- Significant Violator
- Silent Vengeance (gaming; band)
- Silicon Valley
- Simi Valley (California)
- Simian Virus
- Simple Verb (grammar)
- Sims Vacation (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The diagonal entries are called singular values of A, the columns of U are called the left singular vectors of A, and the columns of V are called the right singular vectors of A.
The most informative singular vectors are then considered defining a latent semantic subspace.
We identify the left singular vector u2 of M associated with the second largest singular value of M.
The columns of the U matrix are called the left singular vectors while the columns of the V matrix are called the right singular vectors of A.
][parallel] will be as small as possible if and only if b is a minimal singular vector of [?
The first r columns of V are called right singular vectors and the first r columns of U are called left singular vectors.