In another singles encounter, Ayman Jaffer beat Raju 6-2, 6-1, and will now face the winner of the match between Serwin Rampersad and Ahmed Abdul Redha for a berth in the semis.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Singles Encounter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Sheets & Equipment (NYC Transit Authority)
- Shift Engineer
- Side Effects
- Siege Engine (gaming)
- Signal Excess
- Silver Edition (model)
- Single End
- Single Engine
- Single Event (radiation effect)
- Single-Ended, Cyclindrical Boiler (US Navy)
- Situs Est (Latin: It Is Located; epigraphy)
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Social Engineering (computers)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
- Societas Europaea (European public limited-liability company)
- Society and Environment (school subject)
- Software Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Hunter Mahan and Graeme McDowell will reprise their thrilling 2010 Ryder Cup singles encounter after being drawn together for the opening two rounds of this week's Qatar Masters.
Nadal won both of his singles encounters in Spain s first-round Davis Cup tie against Belgium last week, describing his form there as "normal".
The star man was Aaron Beech who won his three singles encounters.
Reigning individual champion Paul Drinkhall was the star of the show winning all four of his singles encounters - dropping just one set on the way.
He beat Neil Womersley in five games to win his team's only singles encounter 2-11, 11-4, 12-10, 9-11, 11-7.
Stuart Westley was particularly impressive for Gwent as he and Simon Randall won their foursomes match and he overcame Llewellyn Matthews 4 and 3 in the top-of-the-order singles encounter.