Each device incorporates a 725 V power MOSFET, single-stage power factor correction, a novel discontinuous-mode variable-frequency / variable-on-time controller, frequency jittering, cycle-by-cycle current limit, and hysteretic thermal shutdown - all in a monolithic IC.
What does S2PFC stand for?
S2PFC stands for Single-Stage Power Factor Correction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Scaleable Shared-memory Multi-Processor
- Signal-to-Noise (electrical engineering ratio)
- Sims 2 Next Generation (video game)
- Sims 2 Nightlife (video game)
- Support to Operations (UK)
- Site-2 Protease
- State Second Pension (UK)
- Studio 2 Publishing (Knoxville, TN)
- Sunshine to Petrol (Sandia Corporation)
- Strict 2-Phase Locking
- Split-Window Two-Pass Mean Noise Spectral Estimator
- Send to Receive
- Sunflowers to Roses (Kansas, MO)
- Structured System Requirement Review
- Regimental Intelligence Officer/Operations And Training Officer
- Server-to-Server (computer protocol)
- Service-to-Service (software)
- Ship to Shore
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power Integrations (Nasdaq: POWI), the leader in high-voltage integrated circuits for energy-efficient solid-state lighting, today announced a new reference design (RDK-251) for a 5-watt offline LED driver that includes flicker-free TRIAC dimming and single-stage power factor correction (PFC).