on Wednesday unveiled what it calls the world's first DVD recorder that supports single-side, dual-layer Blu-ray Discs with a maximum capacity of 50 gigabytes.
What does SSDL stand for?
SSDL stands for Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSDL
We have 29 other meanings of SSDL in our Acronym Attic
- Social Security Disability Income (common, but incorrect)
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Solid State Devices, Inc. (California)
- Supplemental Security Disability Income
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Spacecraft Systems Development and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Server Software Development Kit
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
- Space Systems Design Lab
- Space Systems Development Laboratory (Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics; Stanford University)
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Light Scattering
- Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review (conference)
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Devices and Materials
- Screen Space Displacement Mapping (imaging)
- Seabed Survey Data Model (geographic information system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four new products include: --BD-R25 (write once, single-side, single-layer, 25GB) --BD-R50 (write once, single-side, dual-layer, 50GB) --BD-RE25 (rewritable, single-side, single-layer, 25GB) --BD-RE50 (rewritable, single-side, dual-layer, 50GB) To ensure the new discs will be resistant to scratches and dirt even without external cartridges, they will be coated with TDK's new DURABIS 2 hard coating.