We're seeing more clients looking at single-premium Universal Life options now," he says, attracted by return-of-premium and long-term care riders, plus other features that provide flexibility and access to contract dollars.
What does SPUL stand for?
SPUL stands for Single-Premium Universal Life (insurance policy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPUL
We have 1 other meaning of SPUL in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Palm Users' Group
- Small Power Utilities Group (Philippines)
- Society for the Protection of Ugly Goblins (Harry Potter)
- Space Port User Group (computer user group; Alamogordo, NM)
- State Purchasing Users Group (Ohio)
- Sindikat Porezne Uprave Hrvatske (Croatian: Union of Croatia Tax Administration)
- Santa Paula Union High School (California)
- Santa Paula Union High School District (California)
- Single Point Urban Interchange
- Studium Pedagogiczne Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego (Polish: Jagiellonian University Pedagogical Study)
- St. Paul Urban League (St. Paul, MN)
- Supply Unit Leader
- Separate Perfusion of Upper and Lower Body
- Sindicato de Profesores de La Universidad Michoacana (Michoacán, México)
- Splendid Micro-Union of Microstatia
- Saint Paul United Methodist Church
- Single-Annihilation Procedure Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset Nth-Order
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society
- Society for Pudendal Neuralgia
- Small Press Underground Networking Community (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Life started organizing its single-premium universal life effort early last year and ramped up its efforts beginning in March and April, Lackey said.