What does SMARTREV stand for?
SMARTREV stands for Single-Occupant, Multi-Sensor, Actively-Controlled, remotely-Tracked, Traction-Adjustable Research and Education Vehicle (advanced vehicle systems)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southern Maryland Applied Research and Technology Consortium, Inc.
- System Maintenance and Remote Testing Environment
- Scholarly Materials And Research at Georgia Tech
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Equipment & Recovery
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Extrication, Recovery
- Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic, Time Frame, Extending, Rewarding (goal criteria)
- Summative Multi-State Assessment Resources for Teachers and Educational Researchers
- Simulation Modelling Applied to Road Transport European Scheme Tests
- Scenario Manager for Real-Time Federation Directing
- Smart Identity Card System
- SABRS Management Analysis Retrieval System (US Marine Corps)
- Safety and Mission Assurance Requirements Tracking System (NASA)
- Samplilng Micro-Architecture Simulation
- Ships and MALS (Marine Air Logistics System) Automated Reconciliations Tracking System (Naval Supply Systems Command)
- Simulation, Monitoring, Analysis, Reduction, & Test System
- SMILES (Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry Specification) Arbitrary Target Specification (chemical nomenclature)
- Spacecraft Mission Analysis Real-Time Simulator
- St. Peter's Music and Arts (New York)
- Start Manual Reporting And Tracking System
- Subject Matter Authority Resource Training System