The MIB compact model (named after the authors) for circuit simulation is presented and the characteristics and power dissipation of the single-electron transistor inverter are analyzed.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Single-Electron Transistor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Executive Team
- Serotonin Transporter
- Set (assembly language directive)
- Similarity-Enhanced Transfer
- Simple End-point Terminal (H.323)
- Simultaneous Engineering Technology
- Single Embryo Transfer (fertility treatment)
- Single Ended Triode (topology in tube amplifiers)
- Single Event Transient (electronics in space)
- Single-Electron Transfer
- Single-Electron Tunneling
- Situational Emergency Training
- Skills Evaluator Trainer
- Skin Endpoint Titration
- Social Enrichment Training
- Social Events Team (various organizations)
- Social Exchange Theory
- Société d'Equipement de la Touraine (French: Touraine Development Company)
- Société, Environnement, Territoire (French: Company, Environment, Land; laboratory)
- Society of Engineering Technologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers have manipulated such dots to create lasers, fluorescent markers for biomolecules, and single-electron transistors in which current flows only one electron at a time.