In this scheme, for example, an unknown crystal is selected and mounted on a single-crystal diffractometer and a unit cell is determined and reduced.
What does SCD stand for?
SCD stands for Single-Crystal Diffractometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCD
We have 302 other meanings of SCD in our Acronym Attic
- Shared Cash Dispensing
- Ship Change Document
- Ship's Center Display
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Side Cargo Door
- Side Collision Detector
- Siemens Corporate Directory (Siemens, AG)
- Silicon Correlation Division (Magma; Austin, TX)
- Single Crystal Diamond (tool)
- Single Crystal Diffraction
- Sista-Cosic-Docarch (Dutch electrical engineering)
- Sistema de Control Distribuido (Spanish: Distributed Control System)
- Skagit Conservation District (Washington)
- Slowly Changing Dimension (data warehousing)
- Small Conversion Data
- Small Conversion Device
- Society for Cultural Development
- Soil Conservation District
- Somali Community Development (Utah)
- Source Control Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discussion of the SRM certification project includes descriptions of several important aspects, such as physical characteristics of the spheres, experimental procedures used for determining the lattice parameters, the Cr content of the ruby, and factors affecting accuracy of single-crystal diffractometer alignment and lattice parameter determination.