5V * Drives up to 10 Series LEDs at 31mA ** AAT1410 up to 4 ** AAT1401 up to 6 ** AAT1402 up to 8 ** AAT1403 up to 10 * 1MHz Switching Frequency Allows Small External Components * Dimming Control Options: ** 32 Steps - S(2)Cwire Single Wire Interface ** Filtered PWM * Low Operating Current at 2.
What does SWIF stand for?
SWIF stands for Single Wire Interface (Scientific-Atlanta)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SWIF
We have 5 other meanings of SWIF in our Acronym Attic
- South West Intelligence Database (UK)
- State Water Investigation Directorate (India)
- Sudan Women in Development and Peace
- Software for Interface Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Shallow Water Intruder Detection System
- See What I Did There?
- South Wales Institute of Engineers (est. 1957; UK)
- Southern Waste Information Exchange
- South West Improvement and Efficiency Partnership (UK)
- Servizio Web Italiano per la Filosofia (Italian Web Service for Philosophy)
- Sito Web Italiano per la Filosofia
- Soil Water in Forested Ecosystems
- South West Institute of Football (Trinidad and Tobago)
- State Workers' Insurance Fund (Pennsylvania)
- System Wide Improvement Framework (various locations)
- South West Intercollegiate Fencing Association
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- South West Intelligent Financial Solutions (UK)
- Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences (Dallas, TX)
- Saccade Generation with Inhibition by Foveal Targets (parallel processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They offer various modes of operation including shutdown, torch and two flash modes that can be selected through a user friendly single wire interface.
The serial interface also enables designers to "daisy chain" multiple ADCs using a single wire interface - reducing external component count and wiring connections - and provides an optional BUSY indicator for added flexibility.
The device's 32-step single wire interface smoothes transitions and gives designers flexible control of brightness in flash or other lighting modes.
In addition to its DVB ASI interface, the unit can receive clear MPEG-2 packets of data via two other optional interfaces: Scientific-Atlanta's Single Wire Interface Format (SWIF) or General Instrument's DigiCable Headend Expansion Interface (DHEI).