John Deere's 1999 introduction of its 50 Series Combines--featuring the Single Tine Separator (STS)--represented a bold step forward in harvesting technology for the company.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Single Tine Separator (John Deere)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Siemens Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Signal Transduction Society
- Significant Threshold Shift
- Silicon Tracking System
- Simon the Sorcerer (game)
- Simple Template System
- Simplified Tax System
- Simultaneous Translation Services
- Sing the Sorrow (AFI album)
- Singapore Test Services Pte Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The John Deere 9650 STS and9750 STS -- single tine separator -- combines advance separating technology with design features that overcome feeding and material handling problems often associated with conventional rotary combines.