Ten randomly selected isolates were subjected to single strand conformational polymorphism (SSCP) and direct DNA sequencing to look for mutation in 364 bp segments of embB gene.
What does SSCP stand for?
SSCP stands for Single Strand Conformational Polymorphism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSCP
We have 149 other meanings of SSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Service Specific Connection Oriented Protocol
- Service Specific Convergence Protocol (Wandel Goltermann)
- Sith Shadow Council of Texas (Star Wars group)
- State Strategic Committee on Terrorism
- Stichting Senioren Computer Onderwijs Ten (Dutch: Seniors Foundation for Computer Education; Boer, Netherlands)
- Stupid Stuff Caught on Tape
- Selection System for Computer Programmers
- Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project (India)
- Simultaneously Stretched and Corona Poled
- Single Strand Conformation Polymorphism Analysis (animal genetics)
- Small Self-Contained Payload
- Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology
- Soldier Systems Center Phonebook
- Static Screened Coulomb Potential (physics)
- Submerged Submarine Centrifugal Pump
- Subsea Cryogenic Pipeline (energy exploration)
- Substernal Chest Pain
- Swiss Society for Coaching Psychology
- System Security Certified Practioner
- System Security Certified Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Single strand conformational polymorphism (SSCP) analysis followed by sequencing indicated that all infections represented a single rickettsial taxon, Rickettsia montanensis.
Characterization of CAH alleles with non-radioactive DNA single strand conformational polymorphism analysis of the CYP21 gene.