All of the "cone" films except Conical Solid were made from a single circular line, and the pieces that followed--Long Film for Four Projectors and Four Projected Movements, 1975--were made from a single straight line.
What does SSL stand for?
SSL stands for Single Straight Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSL
We have 270 other meanings of SSL in our Acronym Attic
- Semantic Specification Language
- Serpentine Superlattice
- Serving Sri Lanka
- Shonan Shinjuku Line (passenger railway service; Japan)
- Shop Stock List
- Short Sale Listing (real estate)
- Short Shelf Life (retail)
- Simsynth Live (fruityloops studio generator plugin)
- Simultaneous Second Lien
- Single Site/Station Locating
- Single Stuck Line (type of test pattern model)
- Sisters of St. Louis (Catholic organization)
- Small Size League (RoboCup)
- Social Services Law
- Societá Sportiva Lazio (Italian sports club)
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (food grade emulsifier)
- Software Solutions Laboratory
- Software Support Laboratory
- Software Systems, LLC (Oman)
- Soil Screening Level(s) (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outside structure, which lacks a single straight line, is centred around an in-situ sprayed concrete 'ribbon'.
In curve A, which was calculated from a single spring, the stress and strain are related by the Hookean equation: [sigma] = E[epsilon] where: [sigma] = stress; E = modulus; [epsilon] = strain Since the stress is proportional to the strain and independent of the strain rate, a single straight line represents [K.